• FAMILY FRIENDLY EXPERIENCES... Senegal St. Joseph Gospel Choir
• ENTERTAINING SHOWS... Smokey Joe's Café
• Vocal students participated in a master class with mezzo-soprano Denyce Graves.
• To display artwork from the South Carolina Arts Commission's State Art Collection.
• Students to attend national arts conferences.
• The CU Singers to perform in Italy.
Students and faculty are at the heart of everything we do at Clemson. Our support for them is vital. The Will to Lead campaign began in 2006 when the Clemson University Foundation recommended a campaign to raise needed support for Clemson students and faculty. Our alumni and friends answered the call with determined spirit, exceeding our July 2012 goal of $600 million by nearly $9 million. And now we lead on to our $1 billion goal. For future students. For future opportunities. The future won’t wait. And neither will we.