The Friends of the Brooks Center is an active organization of loyal patrons who share a love and appreciation of the arts. Our Friends give generously of their time, energy, and money in order to strengthen the performing arts in the Clemson community.
• Present outstanding artists and attractions
• Encourage emerging artists and experimental works
• Develop and educate diversified audiences for the performing arts
• Support the educational mission of the Department of Performing Arts
In the past year, the Friends of the Brooks Center donated more than $228,967 to the performing arts at Clemson.
Last year, the Friends’ donations touched lives in many ways.
• Over 10,000 students from 54 schools participated in the Eskridge Tri-ART Series, enjoying a variety of programming including chamber music, theatre, and special attractions.
• Students and faculty enjoyed increased creative and research opportunities.
• Performing arts students refined their skills during unique master classes with world renowned artists.
• The Brooks Center purchased new state-of-the-art sound and light technology to enhance the performance experience.
Your generosity deserves recognition...
As a Friend of the Brooks Center, you will become a member of a winning team. At prescribed levels of giving, you may enjoy advance ticket purchases, preferential seating, invitations to “Meet the Artist” events, and reserved parking in Patrons' Row. Join today, and enjoy the benefits of giving.