Tigeroar is an all-male a cappella breakout group, comprised of members of CU Singers and Men's Glee. Begun in 1997, Tigeroar has gained wide recognition across campus and nationally, producing seven CDs and having one of their recordings placed on BOCA, "Best of Collegiate A Cappella."
Tigeroar performs three concerts each year in the Brooks Center for the Performing Arts. In addition, Tigeroar is in high demand to perform at both on- and off-campus venues and frequently travels through the region and beyond.
Membership is through audition and requires participation in Men's Glee or CU Singers.
Initial auditions for Tigeroar will be on Tuesday, August 26, beginning at 5 pm in 117 Brooks.
For the initial audition, students should complete an application and prepare a brief solo passage from a familiar pop piece. The solo, to be sung a cappella, should demonstrate musicality, tone quality, and stage presence. Call-back auditions will follow. Applications will be available at the first rehearsals of CU Singers and Men's Glee.
- Clemson University Percussion Ensemble
- Clemson University Singers
- Clemson University Jazz Ensemble
- Clemson University Concert Band
- Clemson University Pep Band
- Clemson University Tiger Band
- Clemson University Women's Glee
- Clemson University Men's Glee
- Clemson University Symphony Orchestra
- Clemson University Symphonic Band
- Clemson University Jazz Combo
- CU Tiger Band Drumline
- Clemson University Steel Band
- Clemson Players
- Clemson University Carillon