CUD is the premier marching percussion ensemble at Clemson University and is a section of the Clemson University Tiger Band - The Band That Shakes The Southland. Being part of the drumline at Clemson not only teaches students how to have confidence and perform to an audience, it also teaches students the value of teamwork, provides character development, and builds leadership skills. Rich tradition, high standards, and performance excellence are trademarks of both the Clemson University Drumline and Tiger Band.
The mission of the Clemson Drumline is to exhibit the core values that define CUD, to demonstrate excellence in everything we do, and to improve from rehearsal to rehearsal, game to game, year to year.
The Clemson Drumline is sponsored by Yamaha Marching Percussion, Sabian Cymbals, Remo Drumheads, and Vic Firth Drumsticks. We greatly value the relationships we have with all of our sponsors.
Auditions for the Clemson Drumline (MUSIC 3300) will be held Tuesday, August 12 from 8:30 am - 5:30 pm.
Instrument assignments will be based on exercises, cadences, and music from the 2014 drumline website in addition to sight-reading.
Auditions will be judged on preparation, technique, timing, rhythmic accuracy, ensemble playing, memorization, sound quality, attendance, and attitude.
Please visit the Clemson Drumline Website or contact Dr. Paul Buyer for questions or information.
You will be able to move into your university housing between 8 am - 4 pm that day.
- Clemson University Percussion Ensemble
- Clemson University Singers
- Clemson University Jazz Ensemble
- Clemson University Concert Band
- Clemson University Pep Band
- Clemson University Tiger Band
- Clemson University Women's Glee
- Clemson University Men's Glee
- Clemson University Symphony Orchestra
- Clemson University Symphonic Band
- Clemson University Jazz Combo
- CU Tiger Band Drumline
- Clemson University Steel Band
- Clemson Players
- Clemson University Carillon