"THE BAND THAT SHAKES THE SOUTHLAND!"
The Tiger Band, the official marching band of Clemson University, is nationally known for its dynamic sound, precision marching, entertaining shows and famous Clemson spirit. More than 260 members perform before almost one million football fans each year. In recent years, the band has performed at the Orange, Citrus, Hall-of-Fame, Peach and Gator bowls. The Color Guard and Tiger Twirlers are integral parts of Tiger Band.
As an ambassador for Clemson University, Tiger Band provides inspiring spirit and entertainment to the university community and beyond. Tiger Band is committed to outstanding, creative performance on and off the playing field through the dedication of its staff and members. It also provides its students the opportunity to develop life skills through training in teamwork and leadership.
Tiger Band (MUSIC 3610) auditions (for wind players) are for part and seating placement only. Please make sure you are registered in our database by either returning the tear-off card from our brochure, or by calling 864-656-3380. Also visit our website for more information and to download music.
Pre-season auditions are on Wednesday, August 14 (drumline is Tuesday, August 13). You will be able to move into your university housing the day of your audition.
- Clemson University Percussion Ensemble
- Clemson University Singers
- Clemson University Jazz Ensemble
- Clemson University Concert Band
- Clemson University Pep Band
- Clemson University Tiger Band
- Clemson University Women's Glee
- Clemson University Men's Glee
- Clemson University Symphony Orchestra
- Clemson University Symphonic Band
- Clemson University Jazz Combo
- CU Tiger Band Drumline
- Clemson University Steel Band
- Clemson Players
- Clemson University Carillon