The department of Campus Activities & Events offers various types of reservable spaces to students, faculty, staff, and non-affiliated guests as permitted by the facility use policy.
Non-affiliated guests should first contact our office before placing a reservation in order to discuss your event needs.
What is a reservation "request"?
Completing a reservation request form begins your event review process with our staff. Once we have received all necessary information from you, we will determine if we can accommodate the event based on timing, staffing, and technical needs.
Keep In Mind...
- Reservation requests are accepted on a first-come, first-serve basis up to one year in advance.
- You are strongly encouraged to place your reservation several months in advance to avoid conflicts with previously requested events.
- While a minimum of 3 business days is required to place a request, at least two to three weeks’ notice is a must for some events.
Submitting a reservation request may be completed by:
- Visiting the Campus Activities & Events Hub (Hendrix second floor) during our business hours,
- Submitting your signed and fully completed reservation to email@example.com OR
- Making an on-line request via Virtual EMS.*
*Please note that we strongly recommend that you contact our office before completing a Virtual EMS reservation. The calendar provided on Virtual EMS does not provide a complete list of all requested events, and we can offer more up-to-date information.
Edgar Brown Union and Central Campus Venues
Hendrix Student Center and East Campus Venues
Mobile Events and Outdoor Spaces
Banner Request Form (Used For Large Vinyl Banners Outside of Hendrix and Union)
Please note that our forms include important policies that should be read carefully.