Nomination for 2017 Westmoreland Outstanding Faculty Award for Excellence (PDF)
Nomination for 2017 The Class of 1956 Award for Staff Excellence (PDF)
Welcome to the Academic Success Center
Located in the heart of Clemson’s campus, the Academic Success Center (ASC) offers a variety of free services for all undergraduate students. Our services are designed to equip you with strategies and resources you can use to:
- Succeed in difficult courses
- Become a more confident and independent learner
- Engage in more productive and effective study and learning behaviors
- Manage your time more effectively
- Reduce your test anxiety
- Explore and determine your major
- Return to good academic standing
- Achieve your goal of earning a Clemson University degree
We encourage you to stop by and visit us!
The Class of 1956 Academic Success Center Building
In honor of its fiftieth anniversary, Clemson’s Class of 1956 initiated a fundraising campaign for a new building in which to house academic success programs. The building opened in Spring 2012. Dr. Theodore G. Westmoreland, a member of the Class of 1956, also established at $1.5 million endowment to support undergraduate academic success programs. We are most grateful to Dr. Westmoreland and the dedicated alumni from the Class of 1956 for their support!
Learn more about the Class of 1956 and Dr. Ted G. Westmoreland.
For more information, contact the Academic Success Center.