Tiger Success is a program to help students regain good academic standing at Clemson and give them the opportunity to prove their commitment to their academic success. The program also provides a system of accountability and support.
Spring Sessions of Tiger Success are 8 sessions long--some meet once a week for 8 weeks, some meet twice a week for 4 weeks!
Sign up by completing the Registration Form.
Sessions will be facilitated by an Academic Coach. Other campus experts will also be invited to discuss approaches to academic success.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Academic Policies and Campus Resources
- Time Management & Overcoming Procrastination
- Note-taking Skills and Reading Skills
- Test Anxiety & Test-taking Skills
- Learning Styles
- Study Smarter Strategies
- Stress Management
- Working and Communicating with professors
- Memory & Concentration
- Critical Thinking
- Charting your Academic Progress
Tiger Success promotes academic success through 50 minute weekly sessions with an Academic Coach and peer mentors.
Participants can choose from one of the following times:
Complete the Registration Form here or on the link to the left.
- Mondays & Wednesdays, 10:10 a.m., for 4 weeks beginning August 24 (ASC room 306)
- Tuesdays & Thursdays, 9:30 a.m., for 4 weeks beginning August 25 (ASC room 306)
- Tuesdays, 11:00 a.m., for 8 weeks beginning September 1 (ASC room 306)
- Mondays & Wednesdays, 1:25 p.m., for 4 weeks beginning September 21 (ASC room 316)
- Thursdays, 2:00 p.m., for 8 weeks beginning September 24 (ASC room 306)
Interested or have questions? Contact Elizabeth McWilliams, Tiger Success Coordinator, at 656-6255 or email@example.com.