Tiger Success is a program to help students regain good academic standing at Clemson and give them the opportunity to prove their commitment to their academic success. The program also provides a system of accountability and support.
Fall Sessions of Tiger Success are 8 sessions long--some meet once a week for 8 weeks, some meet twice a week for 4 weeks!
Sign up by completing the Registration Form.
Sessions will be facilitated by an Academic Coach. Other campus experts will also be invited to discuss approaches to academic success.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Academic Policies and Campus Resources
- Time Management & Overcoming Procrastination
- Note-taking Skills and Reading Skills
- Test Anxiety & Test-taking Skills
- Learning Styles
- Study Smarter Strategies
- Stress Management
- Working and Communicating with professors
- Memory & Concentration
- Critical Thinking
- Charting your Academic Progress
Tiger Success promotes academic success through 50 minute weekly sessions with an Academic Coach and peer mentors.
Participants can choose from one of the following times:
- Mondays & Wednesdays, 1:25 p.m., for 4 weeks beginning
August 25 (ASC room 315)
- Tuesdays, 12:30 p.m., for 8 weeks beginning August 26 (ASC room 300)
- Thursdays, 3:30 p.m., for 8 weeks beginning September 11 (ASC room 300)
- Mondays & Wednesdays, 1:25 p.m., for 4 weeks beginning September 29 (ASC room 315)
For maximum benefit, students should attend one session each week. Complete the Registration Form
here or on the link to the left.
Interested or have questions? Contact Donna McCubbin, Tiger Success Coordinator, at 656-5429 or email@example.com.