Tiger Success is a program to help students regain good academic standing at Clemson and give them the opportunity to prove their commitment to their academic success. The program also provides a system of accountability and support.
Fall Sessions of Tiger Success begin the week of August 26th!
Sign up by completing the Registration Form.
Sessions will be facilitated by an Academic Coach. Other campus experts will also be invited to discuss approaches to academic success.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Academic Policies and Campus Resources
- Time Management & Overcoming Procrastination
- Note-taking Skills and Reading Skills
- Test Anxiety & Test-taking Skills
- Learning Styles
- Study Smarter Strategies
- Stress Management
- Working and Communicating with professors
- Memory & Concentration
- Critical Thinking
- Charting your Academic Progress
Tiger Success is an interactive, semester-long program that promotes academic success through weekly sessions with an Academic Coach and peer mentors. Participants can choose from one of the following times:
- Mondays, 2:30-3:30 p.m., ASC 302
- Tuesdays, 3:30-4:30 p.m., ASC 302
- Tuesdays, 7:30-8:30 p.m., Lightsey Bridge Commons Classroom
- Tuesdays, 8:00-9:00 p.m., ASC 313
- Wednesdays, 12:15-1:15 p.m., ASC 302
- Wednesdays, 5:00-6:00 p.m., ASC 313
- Thursdays, 12:30-1:30 p.m., ASC 300
For maximum benefit, students should attend one session each week. Complete the Registration Form
here or on the link to the left.
Interested or have questions? Contact Elizabeth McWilliams, Tiger Success Coordinator, at 656-6452 or email@example.com.
Tiger Success Flyer (pdf)