CU Succeed is a program to help students regain good academic standing at Clemson and give them the opportunity to prove their commitment to their academic success. The program also provides a system of accountability and support.
Sign up by completing the Registration Form.
Sessions will be facilitated by an Academic Coach. Other campus experts will also be invited to discuss approaches to academic success.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Academic Policies and Campus Resources
- Time Management & Overcoming Procrastination
- Note-taking Skills and Reading Skills
- Test Anxiety & Test-taking Skills
- Learning Styles
- Study Smarter Strategies
- Stress Management
- Working and Communicating with professors
- Memory & Concentration
- Critical Thinking
- Charting your Academic Progress
CU Succeed promotes academic success through 50 minute weekly sessions with an Academic Coach and peer mentors.
Participants can choose from one of the following times:
Complete the Registration Form here or on the link to the left.
- Mondays & Wednesdays, 8:00-8:50 a.m., January 11 - February 15 (ASC room 300)
- Mondays & Wednesdays, 10:00-10:50 a.m., January 11 - February 15 (ASC room 315)
- Tuesdays & Thursdays, 11:00-11:50 a.m., January 12 - February 16 (ASC room 118)
- Tuesdays & Thursdays, 8:00-8:50 a.m., January 26 - March 1 (ASC room 315)
- Mondays & Wednesdays, 2:30-3:20 p.m., January 25 - February 29 (ASC room 306)
- Mondays & Wednesdays, 1:25-2:15 p.m., February 8 - March 21 (ASC room 313)
Interested or have questions? Contact Matthew Kirk at 656-1893 or firstname.lastname@example.org.