Office for Institutional Assessment
Office for Institutional Effectiveness and Assessment
*Technical note--PDF not displaying correctly in Firefox? (read me)
The mission of the Office for Institutional Assessment is to support the university's commitment to academic and operational excellence through the collection, rigorous analysis, and reporting of wide-ranging data. In pursuit of this mission, the assessment team applies nationally-recognized practices, strategies and standards.
Our goals include:
- expanding the capacity for assessment to enrich continuous data-driven improvement and innovation
- providing systematic assessment of academic and operational performance relative to university priorities
- providing rigorous and responsive analyses of a broad array of data to support institutional and program decision-making
- providing relevant training and feedback to support application of practical methods of measurement and evaluation
- providing effective management and leadership to accreditation and other accountability and improvement activities.