Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP)
The University submitted a Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) before February 25, 2013 as part of its 2013 SACSCOC Reaffirmation of Accreditation.
SACSCOC describes the QEP as "a document developed by the institution that:
- includes a process identifying key issues emerging from institutional assessment;
- focuses on learning outcomes and/or the environment supporting student learning and accomplishing the mission of the institution;
- demonstrates institutional capability for the initiation, implementation, and completion of the QEP;
- includes broad-based involvement of institutional constituencies in the development and proposed implementation of the QEP; and
- identifies goals and a plan to assess their achievement." (SACSCOC, 2010)