Office for Institutional Assessment
Sign-Up for the 2015 CT2 Faculty Institute
Clemson Thinks2 Faculty Institute
Outcomes: The Faculty Institute outcomes for the participants include:
- Design and develop a communication-intensive CT2 Seminar on the topic or subject the faculty member chooses and that integrates targeted student learning outcomes related to critical thinking
- Redesign and redevelop existing faculty members’ course(s) to integrate the targeted student learning outcomes related to Clemson Thinks2
- Develop and integrate activities and assignments into faculty members’ courses that will develop the targeted CT2 skills in their students and enhance academic and engagement experiences
- Develop strategies for engaging students and ensuring they comprehend assignments and are achieving CT2 learning outcomes
- Identify alternatives for assessing student CT2 skills
- Monitor and assess students’ competency in CT2 skills using multiple assessment instruments
Please plan on enrolling in the 2015 CT2 Faculty Institute. Enrollment will begin in Spring 2015. In the meantime, take a look at was covered in the 2014 and 2013 Faculty Institutes.
For information contact Dr. David K. Knox. Thank you.