Skip to main content

Contact Us

Information for Current Students

    • Who signs forms?
      Study abroad form,
      course to be taken elsewhere form or course substitution form, change of major form: 
      For City and Regional Planning: Dept Chair John Gaber 
    • Grade change form: Please contact the professor teaching the class to initiate the grade change process. In addition to your professor, the form must also be signed by the Program Drector, and Director of the AAH Advising Center. If you have any questions, please contact MCRP Administrative Coordinator at 864-656-1527 to help facilitate this process.
    • Who schedules classes (including drop/add)?
      For City and Regional Planning: the Administrative Coordinator provides guidance (864-656-1527)
    • Who are the graduate coordinators?
       The Administrative Coordinator coordinates Masters of City and Regional Planning. (864-656-1527)
    • Who are the advisors for graduate programs?
      Students are assigned individual Faculty Advisors. If you do not have an assigned Faculty Advisor, please contact the Administrative Coordinator at 864-656-1527
    • Who is the SC APA (American Planning Association) Club Advisor? Dept. Chair, John Gaber
Contact Information

Graduate Program in City and Regional Planning
Lee Hall 3-113, Box 340511
Clemson University
Clemson, SC 29634-0511
Phone: 864-656-1527

City and Regional Planning Program Director
John Gaber

Administrative Assistant
Jackie Galbreath

City and Regional Planning Faculty
Phone message: 864-656-9889