Submit your Graduate School application, along with a $70
non-refundable application fee ($80 for international students).
Applications must be filed electronically through the Graduate School
web site: Graduate School Application
The following are requirements of the Graduate School application:
- Official copies of all undergraduate and graduate transcripts. These may be
obtained by the registrar office of your undergraduate and graduate institutions.
- GRE exam scores, ETS institutional code 5111. International students must also submit TOEFL exam scores.
- Three letters of recommendation. Unfortunately the Graduate School online application only allows for two letters of recommendation to be submitted online. Please have the third letter sent as an email attachment to Ms. Connie Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Personal statement of objectives. (1-2 pages).
- Students with an Architectural background planning to advance their design work should also send a portfolio to Dr. Keith Green at email@example.com and Ms. Connie Robinson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Send documents to:
E-209 Martin Hall
Clemson SC 29634
For additional information:
The Graduate School
Questions may be directed to the program director. Although it is
not a requirement, students are encouraged to visit campus and meet with
faculty and students in the department.
Program Director: Dr. Mickey Lauria
Program Administrative Assistant : Ms. Connie Robinson