Planning, Development and Preservation

Relocation FAQs

ONE Building

Clemson at the Falls, Greenville


Greenville Reedy Falls


Relocation Information

Clemson at the Falls Campus-August 2013.   Beginning in August 2013, all MRED classes will be held at Clemson at the Falls campus in downtown Greenville, South Carolina.  The Clemson at the Falls campus is the current home for most of the graduate programs in the College of Business and Behavorial Science (CBBS), including the MBA Program, as well as several university centers.  The MRED Program will be sharing Clemson at the Falls with CBBS programs during the Fall 2013. 

Clemson at the Falls is located at 55 E. Camperdown Way, Greenville, SC 29601.  Map this location.  Students and visitors may park in the Clemson at the Falls garage.

ONE Building Relocation-January 2014.  The Master of Real Estate Development Program will officially relocate to the ONE Building in downtown Greenville, South Carolina in early January 2014.  The Master of Real Estate Development Program will join other CBBS graduate programs (MBA, accountancy, management, marketing, and finance) in the ONE Building.  These programs will occupy four floors of the mixed use building. The building will have a green roof as well as ground level retail in addition to the office and university space.

ONE is located at 1 North Main Street, Greenville, SC 29601.   Map this location.


Relocation Frequently Asked Questions

How do new MRED graduate students get a TigerOne card?
New students attending classes at an off-campus location will need to follow the TigerOne "Photo Submission Guidelines" to submit a photo online for their card.  Review all TigerOne information for new students enrolled off-campus here.  You will need your Clemson username and password to submit your photo online.  Once your photo is approved, your card will be sent to the off-campus TigerOne Liaison. Printed TigerOne cards will be sent twice per month to the off-campus TigerOne Liaison.  To ensure your TigerOne card is available for you at MRED orientation on Monday, August 19, please have your photo submitted for consideration by July 31.

How do returning MRED students get a TigerOne card?
If you are a returning Clemson student and have had a new TigerOne Card issued to you beginning in December 2012, you cannot submit a new photo online.  Review all TigerOne information for returning students enrolled off-campus here.   *All replacement card requests are subject to associated replacement fees.

If your card has been lost, stolen, or is just being replaced, you will need to visit the new TigerONE office location at 111 Hendrix Student Center on Clemson’s campus beginning Monday, June 3, 2013. The office is open M-F, 8a-4:30p. *Individuals are subject to associated replacement fees.

How do I order textbooks?
Course textbooks may be ordered online through the Clemson University Bookstore on campus.  You will have several options when placing your online textbook order:

  1. Books can be ordered online and shipped directly to your local SC address.  Shipping charges do apply: $6.95 for the first book, $1.95 for each additional book.  Books are shipped UPS ground. You may request the Next Day Shipping option, which is an additional $10.00, with the same above shipping charges per book.  Or, you may request the 2nd Day Shipping option, which is an additional $5.00, with the same above shipping charges per book.
  2. Books can be ordered online and picked up directly at the CU Bookstore.
  3. Students can come to the bookstore directly and get textbooks the same day without pre-ordering.
  4. If there is an e-text version (not all books have that option), then it is noted along with the hard copy order information on the ordering site.

If you have questions regarding your online textbook order, please contact CU Textbook Supervisor, Bryan Williams.

Where will MRED students park at Clemson at the Falls?
Your CATF access card will allow you as a student to park in the Clemson at the Falls parking garage for free. On street parking is also available near the building.  Final parking decisions regarding the relocation to the ONE Building are being made at this time and additional details are forthcoming.

Do MRED students need to purchase a Clemson University commuter parking permit?
Your CATF access card will allow you to park in the Clemson at the Falls parking garage on Camperdown Way in Greenville for classes and other program related events for free. To park on the main Clemson campus at any time (ie. library use, elective classes, sporting events, etc.), all vehicles must display a valid university parking permit. For main campus parking, permit guidelines and regulations, see Parking Services.

How do MRED students access the Clemson at the Falls building?
You will receive your CATF access card at orientation that will act as your secure access to the Clemson at the Falls building and parking garage.

What are the off-campus library services for MRED students?
See the Library Catalog at the Clemson Libraries to locate available materials.  Once you have identified your selection(s) in the librbary catalog, select the hold/recall option to open the Request Verification page to select that your requested materials be sent to the University Center - Greenville campus location for pick-up. You will need your Clemson TigerOne card for pick-up.  Materials should be returned to your pick-up location.

There may be times that you will have to use the Gunnin Architecture or the Main Cooper Library on-campus. Remember to display a valid parking permit if you are on using any library location on campus.