Fire and EMS

Online Resources

To serve you better Fire & Emergency Medical Services has created a tool to access non-emergency services on-line. 

Hot Work Request

A permit is required for services such as cutting, welding, soldering, or other such work performed at Clemson University. Apply online to request "Hot Work" permits. Download printable form.


Clemson University contracts with an third-party vendor to service and maintain fire extinguishers in campus buildings. all official extinguishers are inspected and serviced according to a schedule in order to meet International fire and building codes. In the event that a fire extinguisher needs attention in addition to the service schedule, please report this issue to us. To report a damaged or missing fire extinguisher, or to request service for a fire extinguisher please complete the online form.

Hazard Report

If you discover a hazardous condition or fire safety issue that needs attention immediately, please notify the University emergency dispatch center by calling 911 or (864)-656-2222. If the situation or condition is not an emergency it is still important to us and should be reported for investigation and follow-up as soon as possible. Please complete the online form to provide the necessary information to us to respond.

Special Event

To request Special Event management, Medical Standby, and / or obtain approval of the University Fire Marshal for venue arrangement or fire works displays. Permits must be issued by CUFD for all special events held on the Clemson University campus. Download the request form or submit an online application.


Would your school or organization like a visit from the CUFD Fire Chief or a tour of the station? Please submit an online application.