Clemson University Police Department
Tiger Transit Pickup and Service Rules
Tiger Transit Pickup
- Please be ready when Tiger Transit arrives. When using the ride request page through m.clemson or the Android Marketplace (Google Play) you can track your driver to be better prepared without waiting outside any longer than necessary. Confusion caused by two of our vehicles in the same general are can be alleviated by tracking your driver as well.
- If you decide a ride is no longer necessary, please call back to cancel so the time may be given to someone else.
- Be specific about where you will be waiting. In the ride request page you can enter your car color and make as well as anything that will help us find you.
- Traffic or inclement weather may delay your ride; please be patient and cooperative.
If you have any questions or comments about Tiger Transit, feel free to e-mail James Gowan at email@example.com.
Tiger Transit Service Rules
- Transportation will be provided to and from on-campus locations only.
- Transportation will not be provided to groups of more than three persons. If you have a vehicle, please drop the majority of your party off at your destination and then use Tiger Transit.
- Visibly intoxicated persons will not be transported.
Tiger Transit is designed to enhance the safety of students, faculty, staff and visitors of Clemson University who need to travel within the campus area.
* Tiger Transit reserves the right to refuse transportation to persons who behave improperly during transport, are abusive to Tiger Transit personnel or who abuse the service