G01-C Edgar Brown Union
Clemson, SC 29634-4016
Office Hours are 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Payments (in the form of cash, check, or money order) are taken between 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Parking citations are handled by Parking Services. Click here for more information.
The mission of the Municipal Court is to provide for the fair and expeditious administration of justice within the jurisdiction of the municipality of Clemson University.
Functions of Municipal Court
- Bench and jury trials for traffic and criminal matters.
- Issuance of arrest warrants, bench warrants and search warrants.
- Maintain files for individuals participating in alternative sentencing programs.
- To provide professional judicial services in a fair and impartial atmosphere.
- To provide educational opportunities to the municipal judges and their staff to ensure that decisions are based on an understanding of current law and court procedures.
- To hold terms of bench and jury trials on a timely basis to maintain a current docket.
- To provide the municipal judges and their staff with technology that will allow them to meet the other goals of the municipal court.