1. Dead redirects. OWS and CCIT are working to clean up the list. OWS is developing a database to track and maintain.
2. Server clean up continues.
3. CCIT is moving to its own instance of Cascade, expected March 4.
4. Request for temp folder on server to allow users to upload documents. Research, discussion and specific examples continue to be complied to see if this is feasible. If you have a need for this service, please send specifics to Carol Usher (firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. Need for video oversight and administration expected to be covered in new branding guidelines.
6. Interest in continuing the development of an online mall was discussed. If there is an interest from units please send information to Carol Usher (email@example.com).
7. Faculty Profile Standards. Subcommittee met recently and continues the discussion.
8. Digital Signature. Question asked if CCIT had anything in place for managing digital signatures for signing documents electronically. OWS will follow up.
9. Dave Sharpe has offered to present video training for developers once guidelines are developed.
10. The new Home and Garden site in Extension has launched. A custom 404 pages is in place to help users orient themselves to the new structure.
11. Student Affairs has launched new sites recently.
12. New version of Cascade is available in beta. All agreed we wait until a couple of sub-releases after the final production version is released before testing the upgrade.
13. PSA online training documents are available at: http://www.clemson.edu/public/web/online_training.html
March 16, 2009, 10 a.m.
Visitors Center Theater
To add an item to the meeting agenda, email Carol Usher at firstname.lastname@example.org.