Parking and Transportation Services has setup parking meters around campus capable of managing multiple spaces. The meters, in line with The President's Sustainability Action Plan, are solar powered and will allow for a reduction manned patrols reducing Parking and Transportation services overall carbon footprint. The pay stations not only enhance the campus landscape through a reduction in the number of single-space meters but will provide visitors and Clemson University permit holders (CUPH) with a smart, cost-efficient parking solution that is more sustainable, reliable and convenient. Download the brochure here.
1. C-9 Parking Lot: Memorial Stadium, IPTAY Office, Clemson University Police Department, Littlejohn Coliseum
2. Fike Recreation Center: Campus Recreation
3a. Edgar Brown Union: Parking and Transportation Services, Harcombe Dining Hall, Chick-Fil-A, Chili's Too,
3b. Edgar Brown Union: Starbucks, Post Office, ROTC, Paw Mart, ATMs
4. Fort Hill St: Home of Clemson's Founder Thomas Green Clemson
5. West Library Parking Lot: Cooper Library, Academic Success Center, Strom Thurmond Institute
6. Lee Hall Cul-de-sac: Lee, Lowry, Fluor Daniel, Fernow Street Cafe
7. Strom Thurmond Institute: Auditorium, Special Collections
8. Brooks Center: Performing Arts Center
9. Visitor Center: Visitor Information, Alumni Center
10. Clemson House: Dining Hall, Almita Jackson Ballroom, Residence Hall
11. Sikes Hall: Student Financial Aid, Registrar, Near Bowman Field
12. Sikes Hall: Biological Sciences, Martin Hall, President's Park and Rotunda, Amphitheater
13. Bryan Circle: Schilleter Dining Hall, Wendy's, Redfern Health Center, High Rise Residence Halls
14. Energy Drive: Calhoun Courts, Thornhill Village, Hendrix Student Center
15. Hendrix Student Center: Career and Professional Development, '55 Exchange, Dean of Students, TigerOne
Each of the metered lots has signage that identifies the metered spaces as well as the location of the meter. Look for the white “P” on the side of a pay station and the black, bronze and white “Pay Meter Here” signs. These regulatory signs specify the hours of operation, meter limits, and directions on how to pay the multi-space pay station.
Early next year the meters will also accept Tigerstrip and an additional pay by cell phone option.
All metered parking spaces are numbered, i.e., “Metered 12,” and cost $1 per hour to park. Please follow all permit rules regarding time allowed to park in a metered space.
Visitors and Clemson University permit holders may pay to park in the designated multi-space metered areas under these guidelines: Hours of Operation – 7 a.m.–10 p.m., seven days per week Visitors – No Permit Required “Three-Hour Visitor Meter Limit” CUPH – Park for the “One-Hour CU Permit Limit” or as Otherwise Posted.
Parker™ by Streetline, Inc. is an app available on your smartphone device that will:
For information about parking permits, citations, and other parking information please visit the Parking & Transportation Services webpage.
For information and rules about parking at the metered parking lot at the Hendrix Student Center click on the “P” icons.
The circles with numbers on the map display the number of metered parking space available.
Please follow parking rules and regulations. For more information about rules and parking permits/rates please visit the Parking & Transportation Rules and Regulations.