Online Card Office
To make an online TigerStripe account deposit, you will need the following:
- Go to the Online Card Office.
- The TigerOne Card account holder's full name
- The TigerOne account holder's XID# (Campus ID #). A valid credit card: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. You must have all the appropriate credit card information, including the credit card holder's full name, credit card holder's address, and the credit card expiration date.
- The cardholder must have an active TigerStripe account to use the online card office. If they do not they must call the office to request the account be opened.
- CONTINUE TO THE ACCOUNT DEPOSIT PAGE (This link will take you outside of the Clemson University network site to the TigerOne Card Account Management system maintained by Blackboard)
Value Transfer Stations (VTS)
Value Transfer Stations (VTS) allow you to make an instant cash deposit (with receipt) directly into your TigerStripe Account. You can also easily check your available TigerStripe Funds and/or purchase a Visitor Card ($1.00 fee).
VTS Machines accept $1, $5, $10 and $20 bills.
They are located in the Library, Union Loggia and the Hendrix Center.
TigerOne Card Office
TigerOne Card Office is open Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. to assist you in the use of your TigerOne Card. The TigerOne Card Office is located at 111 Hendrix Student Center.
Deposits may be made as follows:
- In person at the TigerOne Card Office with cash, check, money order, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express;
- By mail with a check or money order only; or
- By telephone with a credit card only.