TigerOne Card Technology
TigerOne Card Technology:
Your new TigerOne Card is embedded with mulitple technologies; a
magnetic stripe, a proximity chip and an iCLASS contactless smart
chip. This contactless smart card technology offers enhanced security
through encryption and mutual authentication.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Carry your TigerOne Card with you at all times while on campus and
presented upon request to any University Official. The TigerOne Card is
the property of Clemson University and your official identification
- DO NOT lend your TigerOne Card to others. It is not transferable.
Violation may result in loss of all card privileges and disciplinary
- Protect your TigerOne Card
- DO NOT bend card;
- DO NOT punch key ring hole in card;
- DO NOT affix any labels or stickers to your TigerOne Card;
- Avoid scratching magnetic stripe with keys;
- Avoid using card as an ice scraper; and
- Avoid placing in washing machine, dryer, dishwasher or on car dashboard.
- DO NOT leave your TigerOne Card with any individual or department as
collateral for goods or services. Please notify TigerOne Card Services
if you are asked to leave your card with anyone.
Clemson University is not responsible for any loss or expense resulting from the loss, theft, or misuse of your TigerOne Card.