TigerOne Card Technology
TigerOne Card Technology:
Your new TigerOne Card is embedded with multiple technologies; a magnetic stripe, a proximity chip and an iCLASS contactless smart chip. This contactless smart card technology offers enhanced security through encryption and mutual authentication.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Carry your TigerOne Card with you at all times while on campus and presented upon request to any University Official. The TigerOne Card is the property of Clemson University and your official identification (ID) card.
- DO NOT lend your TigerOne Card to others. It is not transferable. Violation may result in loss of all card privileges and disciplinary action.
- Protect your TigerOne Card
- DO NOT bend card;
- DO NOT punch key ring hole in card;
- DO NOT affix any labels or stickers to your TigerOne Card;
- Avoid scratching magnetic stripe with keys;
- Avoid using card as an ice scraper; and
- Avoid placing in washing machine, dryer, dishwasher or on car dashboard.
- DO NOT leave your TigerOne Card with any individual or department as collateral for goods or services. Please notify TigerOne Card Services if you are asked to leave your card with anyone.
Clemson University is not responsible for any loss or expense resulting from the loss, theft, or misuse of your TigerOne Card.