CUBBS Services Offered
The CUBBS living-learning community provides the following
services to students:
- Weekly advising sessions (Advisers schedule time each week to meet with students in Benet Hall).
- Additional availability of faculty (Periodically, faculty members are available in the hall, as well as during workshops and social events).
- Workshops on topics such as time management, study skills, professionalism, effects of alcohol, test taking, résumé building, stress management, study abroad, etc.
- Various tours pertaining to their specific major.
- Various guest speakers who are experts in their fields.
- Mentors (Consists of upperclassmen who have completed the program).