Upon admittance to the Clemson MBA, our advisers will design a curriculum for you. In doing so, we will consider three things:
- Your years of professional work experience
- Any prior business education
- The elective courses that match your career interests.
If you are interested in finding out more about how you and your experience fit into the Clemson MBA program then please send your unofficial transcripts and resume to email@example.com. We can then review your work experience and major to determine if you meet the minimum requirements to apply for the program.
Applications are accepted for admission three times a year. Application deadlines are listed below:
Traditional MBA Program, Evening/Part-time
|Fall Semester Start
|Spring Semester Start
|Summer Semester Start
Traditional MBA Program, Daytime/Full Time
|Fall Start — International Students
|Fall Start — U.S. Citizens
|Spring Start — U.S. Citizens
MBA in Entrepreneurship and Innovation Program
|Summer Start Only
For more information on the application process, please see resources provided by the Clemson University Graduate School.
Required supporting application documents:
- Unofficial transcripts can be submitted with online application. Official transcripts must be submitted to the graduate school if you are admitted to the program.
- Two references – list name and email address on application; references will be sent recommendation forms to complete.
- A copy of your current resume.
- Proof of South Carolina residency (if SC Resident). You must complete the GS35 form available at http://www.grad.clemson.edu/f_general.html. Please send to address on bottom of form.
- Official GMAT scores – Test information is available at www.mba.com. (Please contact department to determine if you are eligible for a GMAT waiver.)
Additional Requirement for International Applicants
- TOEFL score may be required as well as Financial Certification form and documentation.
Additional Requirements for Entrepreneurship and Innovation Program
The following questions may be answered on the online application or sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Briefly describe a business idea and tell us why you picked this idea to work on. Do you have domain experience in this area? How do you know people need what you are creating/offering?
- What do you understand about your business that other individuals or companies just don’t get?
- Please tell us in one or two sentences about the most impressive thing other than this idea you have built or achieved.
*An interview may be required as part of the application process.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
Please send the application materials to:
Graduate Admissions Office
E-209 Martin Hall
Clemson, SC 29634