Information Technology Council
Clemson University's Information Technology Council provide strategic guidance and direction of computing and information technology at Clemson. The Council acts in concert to address the challenges and realize the opportunities that affect the IT community at Clemson, and collaborates on general IT policy and process that pertain to the campus community.
The Council provides IT leadership and acts as the main IT governing body at Clemson University. As such, the Council has the following roles and responsibilities in service to the university community:
• Promotes campus-wide IT collaboration to raise the effectiveness of IT initiatives through the exchange of technological approaches and best practices
• Encourages collaboration between the various units of the university
• Helps develop and guide IT priorities and strategies
• Assists Clemson University in achieving its goal of becoming a top 20 public university
• Provides effective leadership which will encompass the use of IT in conjunction with the university’s dedication to teaching, research and service
Activities of the IT Council are enhanced by the IT Council Policy Committee and the IT Council Operations Committee.
For further information about IT Council, contact Nathan Bohlmann in CCIT at firstname.lastname@example.org