Call Assistance Center
Representing Clemson University
- The Call Assistance Center (CAC) serves as the main answering point for calls coming to Clemson University. The CAC handles requests for information concerning faculty, staff, student, and departmental listings. It also provides on-campus directory assistance and services such as setting up conference calls, providing local, long distance, and international dialing instructions, and maintaining databases of US area codes as well as SC city exchanges. The CAC also maintains a calendar of Clemson University special events.
- CAC attendants access the University's personnel and student databases when providing telephone listing information. Therefore, it is imperative that student and employee information be kept accurate and up to date through Student Records and the CUBS system.
- Notices of special events or general information should be e-mailed to the CAC supervisor, Nicole Parker, at: email@example.com.
- The CAC serves as the Hazardous Weather Hot Line (656-3311) to call when you have questions about weather conditions on campus or if you want to know if the University is closed.
- In view of the fact that the Call Assistance Center is "Clemson University" to the general public, it is important that this area be kept up to date on matters involving faculty, staff, students, and departments. It is our mission to foster Clemson's reputation through good service.
Hours of Operation
8:00 am - 4:30 pm, Monday - Friday
Closed on University Holidays