Standard maintenance opportunity windows are an important part of proactively maintaining and enhancing the IT environment at Clemson University. The standard maintenance periods represent a regular "window" of time in which maintenance can be performed.
These "windows" will most likely not be utilized every day or every week, but only as needed. All maintenance work performed within these timeframes will be scheduled and communicated to campus customers via the CCIT Change Management program.
Maintenance that requires down time with campus-wide impacts will also be communicated to the campus community in advance through our CCIT Communications office.
- Daily, 3AM to 7AM
- Every Friday, 10PM to Saturday 7AM
- CUBS: Every Wednesday, 8PM to 4AM
- Mainframe and Student Systems: Every Saturday, 6PM to 10AM
- DHHS Non-Mainframe QA and Test servers: Second Saturdays of each month, 9AM to 1PM
- DHHS Non-Mainframe Production servers: Third Saturdays of each month, 9AM to 1PM
- Windows OS Systems: Tuesdays and Fridays, 8:30AM to 9AM
- Unix/Linux OS Systems: Fridays, 10AM to 11AM
- PeopleSoft: Monday to Friday, Noon to 1PM
- iROAR and Mobile Applications (my.clemson): Thursdays 10AM