Releasing Public Print Job
The PawPrints Public release station is located to the right of the Public iMacs on the 4th floor Learning Commons.
To release your print job you must enter the corresponding credentials at the PawPrints Public release station and provide adequate funding from a Tiger1 Visitor Card.
The release station is positioned on the right side of the Ricoh printer and will be noted by appropriate signage.
- Please enter the same credentials create when submitting your print job.
- Logon ID – this is the same Username that was created when submitting your print job.
- Password – this is the same password that was created when submitting your print job.
- Please swipe your Tiger1 Visitor Card with appropriate funding.
- The following screen will show all print jobs submitted under your Username.
- Select your desired print job and select “Print”.
- Your print job will be printed by the printer directly to the left of the release station.