Student Computing Orientation
As part of your Network Account, Clemson University provides you with access to an easy to use email system. Please note that all official correspondence from Clemson University will be sent to your Clemson University email address and you are responsible for reading it.
- Email address is based on your Username
- 1 GB of space (separate from your U:/ drive space)
- IMAP and POP3 email protocols are available so you can also access your email with Outlook, Outlook Express or Netscape Messenger on your personal computer
- Available when admitted and remains as long as you are eligible to register for classes
View the Gmail training page for additional information on how to use and setup access to your Gmail account.
- Click the Current Students link on the left side of the Clemson homepage. Then click the Gmail or Webmail link on the right side of the Current Students website.
- Click the WebMail link in the CU Applications and Web Sites Module within MyCLE
- Go to the webclient or GoogleMail directly
You can login to your email by entering your Network Account Username and Password in the space provided. If you haven’t already obtained your Username and Password, go to the Getting Started page.
We also offer Google Education Apps to students.