Student Computing Orientation
Network Storage Space
Your network storage space is your personal storage space on the University’s network.
- 100 MB of space (separate from the email space)
- Access your files from NetStorage. This can be accessed from anywhere using your web browser
- You can also use WebDrive to access your files when you are not on campus.
- From campus computers:
- Select your U: drive
- Save files into this drive directly or drag and drop files into it
- Available when admitted and remains as long as you are eligible to register for classes
For more information on using your personal network storage space, check out the Information on CCIT Provided Filespace page.