Is Clemson partnered with any Distance Education organizations?
Yes Clemson is partnered with the following Distance Education organizations:
- Distance Education South Carolina (DESC) is a searchable database that provides information about the distance education courses offered by participating institutions in South Carolina.
- The South Carolina Partnership for Distance Education has a statewide membership of distance education administrators and practitioners. The SCPDE provides a venue for shared information and the development and advocacy of best practices in the development and delivery of distance education course offerings in all delivery formats.
- The University Center of Greenville (UCG) is an institution that hosts courses and programs offered by seven universities in South Carolina: Clemson University, The University of South Carolina, Furman University, The Medical University of South Carolina,Lander University, South Carolina State University and USC-Upstate.
- South Carolina Educational Television (SCETV) provides satellite services for the broadcast of distance education courses delivered by digital satellite.
- Southern Regional Education Board's Electronic Campus is your comprehensive source for information about higher education opportunities and services across the South. The Electronic Campus for Adult and e-learners is for individuals seeking e-learning courses or programs and information to start or resume their college education or to satisfy a job requirement. This is your one stop access to opportunities and services designed to meet your needs.