- Ideal for new tech people working in flexible packaging who don’t have a packaging degree
- Entry level technical, customer services, purchasing/logistics who need a thorough introduction to the technologies around flexible packaging
- This course is open to CEFPACK members, non-CEFPACK members, Sonoco Institute members, and graduate students in related fields
Topics covered will include:
- General manufacturing processes associated with flexible packaging: film manufacturing techniques, coating, coextrusion, lamination, printing, etc.
- Fundamental properties of flexible materials Converting materials into packages: form and fill, sealing, lids, pre-made pouches, etc.
For prices and how to enroll:
- Contact Pat Marcondes at email@example.com