- process engineers, product developers, technical support staff, senior operators, process technicians involved in flexible packaging lamination, quality assurance personnel
- This course is open to CEFPACK members,Sonoco Institute members, and graduate students in related fields
Topics covered will include:
- testing of lamination raw materials and laminations, surface energy and nature of adhesion, common adhesive chemistries, common lamination technologies
- This workshop will include a minimum of 4 hours in the lab working with pilot sized laminators and test equipment in addition to lecture time.
For prices and how to enroll:
- Contact Pat Marcondes at firstname.lastname@example.org