(as of August 8, 2016)
1. Carbon nanotube doped polyaniline
Author(s): Zengin, H; Zhou, WS; Jin, JY; et al.
Source: ADVANCED MATERIALS Volume: 14 Issue: 20 Pages: 1480-+ DOI: 10.1002/1521-4095(20021016)14:20<1480::AID-ADMA1480>3.0.CO;2-O Published: OCT 16 2002
Total cites to-date: 473
2. A Major Constituent of Brown Algae for Use in High-Capacity Li-Ion Batteries
Author(s): By: Kovalenko, Igor; Zdyrko, Bogdan; Magasinski, Alexandre; et al
Source: JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY Volume: 125 Issue: 52 Pages: 16186-16187 DOI: 10.1126/science.1209150 Published: OCT 7 2011
Total cites to-date: 445
3. Chalcogenide photonics
Author(s): Eggleton, Benjamin J.; Luther-Davies, Barry; Richardson, Kathleen
Source: SCIENCE Volume: 334 Issue: 6052 Pages: 75-79 DOI: 10.1038/NPHOTON.2011.309 Published: MAR 2011
Total cites to-date: 442
4. Monopod, bipod, tripod, and tetrapod gold nanocrystals
Author(s): Chen, SH; Wang, ZL; Ballato, J; et al.
Source: JOURNAL OF THE AMERICAN CHEMICAL SOCIETY Volume: 125 Issue: 52 Pages: 16186-16187 DOI: 10.1021/ja038927x Published: DEC 31 2003
Total cites to-date: 424
5. Multicolor Conjugated Polymer Dots for Biological Fluorescence Imaging
Author(s): Wu, Changfeng; Bull, Barbara; Szymanski, Craig; et al.
Source: ACS NANO Volume: 2 Issue: 11 Pages: 2415-2423 DOI: 10.1021/nn800590n Published: NOV 2008
Total cites to-date: 324
6. Preparation and encapsulation of highly fluorescent conjugated polymer nanoparticles
Author(s): Wu, CF; Szymanski, C; McNeill, J
Source: LANGMUIR Volume: 22 Issue: 7 Pages: 2956-2960 DOI: 10.1021/la060188l Published: MAR 28 2006
Total cites to-date: 180
7. Responsive brush layers: from tailored gradients to reversibly assembled nanoparticles
Author(s): Luzinov, Igor; Minko, Sergiy; Tsukruk, Vladimir V.
Source: SOFT MATTER Volume: 4 Issue: 4 Pages: 714-725 DOI: 10.1039/b718999k Published: 2008
Total cites to-date: 165
8. Uptake, Translocation, and Transmission of Carbon Nanomaterials in Rice Plants
Author(s): Lin, Sijie; Reppert, Jason; Hu, Qian; et al.
Source: SMALL Volume: 5 Issue: 10 Pages: 1128-1132 DOI: 10.1002/smll.200801556 Published: MAY 18 2009
Total cites to-date: 158
9. Electron and phonon renormalization near charged defects in carbon nanotubes
Author(s): Maciel, Indhira O.; Anderson, Neil; Pimenta, Marcos A.; et al.
Source: NATURE MATERIALS Volume: 7 Issue: 11 Pages: 878-883 DOI: 10.1038/nmat2296 Published: NOV 2008
Total cites to-date: 147
10. Catalytic Reduction of 4-Nitrophenol using Biogenic Gold and Silver Nanoparticles Derived from Breynia rhamnoides
Author(s): Gangula, Abilash; Podila, Ramakrishna; Ramakrishna, M.; et al.
Source: LANGMUIR Volume: 27 Issue: 24 Pages: 15268-15274 DOI: 10.1021/la2034559 Published: DEC 20 2011
Total cites to-date: 139