Institute for Biological Interfaces of Engineering
- All participants must be US Citizens or Permanent Residents.
- Persons from groups traditionally under-represented in science and engineering professions are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Preference is given to Sophomore and Junior students. Outstanding first-years may be considered. Graduating seniors are not eligible.
- A GPA in STEM disciplines of 2.5 or higher is required.
- Download and complete the EFRI-REMApplication form.
- Submit by Email:
- The completed application form
- A copy of transcript (unofficial OK)
- All applications and supporting materials must be received by August 3, 2012 and by November 25 for Fall 2012 and Spring 2013 consideration, respectively.
- Early application is encouraged, as the program is highly competitive.
- Students will be notified of their status by email.