Donald Clayton in his home office in 1992. Clayton purchased historic G. W. Gignilliat House (1898) from the family that built it when he and wife Nancy moved to Clemson University in 1989. Gignilliat House became well known to a long series of distinguished visitors to Clemson. Several such photos are seen on this web site.
These pages are maintained by the Astrophysics Group at Clemson University.
Department of Physics and Astronomy © 1999. All rights reserved.