The Department of Automotive Engineering would like to thank BMW for their continued support of our program and CU-ICAR.
One of the ways that BMW shows its support is by providing fellowship opportunities for incoming M.S. students. BMW Fellows will receive $10,000 to cover tuition and educational expenses during their first year of the program.
The application form is available here.
The deadline for applications for is March 5, 2014.
To be considered for this fellowship, students must
- begin their M.S. program in Clemson University's Department of Automotive Engineering in Fall 2014. Students must apply for admission and be accepted to be considered for the fellowship.
- have at least a 3.3 GPA from their undergraduate institution.
- have unrestricted work eligibility in the U.S. (cannot require sponsorship - F1 visa students are not eligible.)
- have relevant experience in manufacturing or automotives
- be willing to perform an internship at BMW Manufacturing Co., LLC (summer 2015)
- be willing to learn German and work internationally. Students are not promised an international assignment but they must be willing to go if asked.
Preference will be given to students who have experience working internationally and/or those with foreign language proficiency with German being particularly desirable.