Directions to the Lab
From Clemson Engineering Design Applications and Research
- From I-85, take exit 19 west (towards Clemson, away from Anderson) on US 76.
- Follow 76 into Clemson and exit on SC 93 (this is the first overpass on 76 and is after the National Guard armory and the Army Reserves armory, also after the turn off for the Botanical Gardens).
- Turn left on 93 and follow it into the heart of Clemson.
- At the second light, turn left into campus (Tillman Hall with the clock tower will be immediately in front).
- Follow this road (Calhoun Dr.) to the third stop sign and turn left. (first stop sign is only yards after you turn at the light)
- At the next stop sign, the ME building (Fluor Daniel) will be on the SW corner(building #43 on the map, coordinate S-8).
- Park anywhere that is designated as visitor parking (White is first choice, green/orange are second choice).
- Parking passes may be placed in windshields (these should be arranged before visit and may be obtained from the ME front office)