Science Undergraduate Laboratory Internship (SULI) at
Oak Ridhe National Laboratory (ORNL)
2013 Fall Internship Information - Apply now!!
ORNL is the largest science and energy laboratory in the Department of Energy system. Areas of research include materials, neutron sciences, energy, high-performance computing, systems biology and national security. Visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSCdUJ8cavw to discover some exciting reasons why ORNL offers a great internship experience!
- 16 weeks (August 26 - December 13) engaged in a research project under the direction of a laboratory scientist/engineer.
- Career development workshops/lab tours
- $500 per week stipend and limited travel reinbursement/housing allowance (for those who qualify)
To be eligible, you must:
- Be currently enrolled full-time at an accredited U.S. institution AND have completed at least one year as an undergraduate.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Be a U.S. Citizen or Legal Permanent Resident.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Application deadline: June 12, 2013 5:00 p.m. ET
Apply online now at http://science.energy.gov/wdts/!
Contact Julie.Malicoat@orau.org for additional information.
Administered by the Oak Ridge Institute for Science and Education