104 Holtzendorff Hall, Clemson University
Clemson, SC 29634
Phone: (864) 656-2542
- PhD Civil Engineering
- MS Civil Engineering
- BS Civil Engineering
- ENGR 1050/1060 - Introduction to engineering, problem solving, analysis using Excel
- ENGR 2100 - Engineering Graphics for Civil Engineering (AutoCAD)
Research interests (including Creative Inquiry projects)
Low-Impact Development, Stormwater Management
- Martin, W. D., and Kaye, N. B. (in press). “Hydrologic characterization of undrained porous pavements.” Journal of Hydrologic Engineering.
- Martin III, W. D., Putman, B. J., and Kaye, N. B. (2013). “Using image analysis to measure the porosity distribution of a porous pavement.” Construction and Building Materials, 48, 210–217.
- Martin, W. D., and Kaye, N. B. (2012). “Hydrologic characterization of porous pavement systems.” Proceedings of the 2012 S.C. Water Resources Conference, Columbia, SC.
- Stanford, M. S., Benson, L. C., Alluri, P., Martin, W. D., Klotz, L. E., Ogle, J. H., Kaye, N. B., Sarasua, W., and Schiff, S. (2013). “Evaluating Student and Faculty Outcomes for a Real-World Capstone Project with Sustainability Considerations.” Journal of Professional Issues in Engineering Education and Practice, 139(2), 123–133.