104 Holtzendorff Hall, Clemson University
Clemson, SC 29634
Phone: (864) 656-2542
Personal Linkedin Page: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/steven-brandon/12/904/b56/
- Ph.D., Food Technology
- M.S., Mechanical Engineering
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering
- ENGR 1020 (including Honors)
- ENGR 1410 (including Honors)
- Member, Tau Beta Pi, The Engineering Honor Society
- Faculty Advisor, Tau Beta Pi, The Engineering Honor Society
- Chairman, Greenville Section, American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
Research interests (including Creative Inquiry projects)
Primary Expertise: membrane separations in food processing applications; I have run a CI project on improving performance of a solar oven.
- Lecturer (General Engineering, Clemson University)
- Engineering Consultant (Clemson, SC)
- Senior Applications Engineer (Graver Technologies, Inc., Seneca, SC)
- Applications Engineer (DuPont Separation Systems, Glasgow, DE and Seneca, SC)
- Engineer (SeparaSystems LP, Santa Clara, CA)
- Engineer (CARRE, Inc., Seneca, SC)
- Research Asst. (Mechanical Engineering, Clemson University)
- Teaching Asst. (Mechanical Engineering, Clemson University)
- No. 5,043,069 "Filtration Device having Hardened Gum Formed-in-Place Membranes"
- No. 5,308,494 "Method for Improving Filter Efficiency"