Forms and Funding
NOW Closed! EUREKA! Counselor Application - Click on the link to find out what is required to be selected for a position as a counselor with the summer EUREKA! Program. The application is on the same page. Don't know what EUREKA! is all about? Click here to find out more about the program in general.
Guidance to Goldwater Candidates
Use this form for:
Extension of Time to Add Honors Course
One-Semester Exemption from Honors Course Requirement
Withdrawal from Honors
Continuing Student Application
- Honors Candidacy Form — The Honors College requires all graduating honors students (active or presently inactive), who have successfully completed general honors, departmental honors, or both general and departmental honors, to fill out the Honors Candidacy form. This information is used for many purposes including verification of spellings of names, addresses for mailing purposes, etc. Please take note of the deadlines to submit the form below. Please do not be late in submitting your form. Failure to do so might result in your not receiving your certificate (and medallion if you completed departmental or both general and departmental honors) before graduation.
PLEASE USE YOUR NEW C ID NUMBER ON THE HONORS CANDIDACY FORM.
Time Management Tools
SASH Application - Open the application for more information.
Honors Ambassador Application - Open the appliction for more information.
- Brussels - This five-week program has proven to be a hit with Honors students eager for an enriching study abroad experience that combines formal study with opportunities to expand one’s cultural awareness. During the program, students take two honors courses, both of which are taught in English by faculty at Clemson’s partner university, the Institut Catholique des Hautes Etudes Commerciales. As part of their academic experience students visit historically significant cities. Please visit the Brussels Study Abroad webpage for more information including a link to the application.
- Conference Travel Fund (CTF) - The CTF is intended to provide financial support to students in the Calhoun Honors college planning to attend, or present at, conferences related to their academic interests. Only one Conference Travel Grant per student, per semester. For more information about eligibility and approved expenses please read the CTF Guidelines.
- Departmental Honors Research Grants - Students who are participating in a Departmental Honors Program may apply for funds to support their Departmental Honors Research projects in the fall and spring semesters. These competitive grants may be uses for such needs as equipment, supplies, travel to research facilities or other items beyond the capacity of the student's department to provide. Please take a minute to read the Guidelines and Instructions.
Departmental Honors Research Grants (student portion) priority deadline for Spring 2015 is Friday, January 23, 2015. The faculty endorsements priority deadline is Friday, January 30, 2015. Grants submitted after the priority deadline will be funded only upon availability of funds.
- To get started with the Departmental Honors Research Grant application process you must visit the On-Line Admissions page to CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT (ApplyWeb user ID and Password - not your Clemson ID and password)
- If you ever forget your ApplyWeb ID and Password you may return to the On-Line Admissions page and get help with that under Manage Your Account.
- After creating your ApplyWeb ID and Password, come back to this page and click on the Research Grant application link below. It will ask for the ID and Password you just created.
- Duckenfield Scholars Program - The Duckenfield Scholars Program enables one member of the Calhoun Honors College, who demonstrates extraordinary talent, motivation, commitment and ability, to attend St. Peter's College in Oxford, England during the summer. The annual selection of the Duckenfield Scholar is highly competitive and requires submission of a written application and personal interviews
- The Educational Enrichment Travel Grant (EETG) - provides life-changing educational experiences outside the classroom. These experiences may be interships, foreign study, publice service projects or other significant undertakings that are consistent with the student's educational, career and/or personal goals. For more information about Educational Enrichment Travel Grants please visit that webpage.
Airport Shuttle Services The University has three, screened shuttle operators for students (and employees) to use during non-holidays. They are:
Anderson-Clemson Shuttle Services
Contact: James Gibbs
web link: www.clemsonshuttle.com
Rates for Clemson University:
$65.00 one way trip to Greenville-Spartanburg Airport
$225.00 one way trip to Atlanta Airport
$225.00 one way trip to Charlotte Airport
$225.00 one way trip to Asheville Airport
Larry Andrews Airport Services
Contact: Larry Andrews
Web Link: www.aairportsvcs.com
Rates for Clemson University:
$89.00 one way trip to Greenville-Spartanburg Airport (1.0 hr.)
$256.00 one way trip to Atlanta Airport (2.5 hrs.)
$256.00 one way trip to Charlotte Airport (2.5 hrs.)
$256.00 one way trip to Asheville Airport (2.0 hrs.)
Atchison Transportation Services
Contact: Beth Standard
Web Link: www.atchisontransport.com
Rates for Clemson University (Standard Rates)
$98.00 one way trip to Greenville-Spartanburg Airport
$263.00 one way trip to Charlotte Airport
$326.00 one way trip to Atlanta Airport
$263.00 one way trip to Asheville Airport