Forms and Funding
Use this form for the following:
- NOW Closed! EUREKA! Counselor Application - Click on the link to find out what is required to be selected for a position as a counselor with the summer EUREKA! Program. The application is on the same page. Don't know what EUREKA! is all about? Click here to find out more about the program in general.
- Guidance to Goldwater Candidates
- Extension of Time to Add Honors Course
- One-Semester Exemption from Honors Course Requirement
- Withdrawal from Honors
Continuing Student Application
- Honors Candidacy Form — The Honors College requires all graduating honors students (active or presently inactive), who have successfully completed general honors, departmental honors, or both general and departmental honors, to fill out the Honors Candidacy form. This information is used for many purposes including verification of spellings of names, addresses for mailing purposes, etc. Please take note of the deadlines to submit the form below. Please do not be late in submitting your form. Failure to do so might result in your not receiving your certificate (and medallion if you completed departmental or both general and departmental honors) before graduation.
PLEASE USE YOUR NEW C ID NUMBER ON THE HONORS CANDIDACY FORM.
Honors Contract Information
Students may earn honors credit for a 3000- or 4000-level course by means of an Honors Contract (in exceptional cases contracts for 2000-level classes may be approved). The purpose of such contracts is to enable students to experience the educational enrichment that typifies honors courses, and to explore topics in greater depth than is normally possible in a regular undergraduate course. The Honors Contract must be completed and submitted to the Calhoun Honors College no later than the last day of classes before final exams in fall or spring semester.
Beginning Fall 2013 faculty will have to enter the grades for the honors contracts in the iROAR system. Honors staff can no longer enter the grades.
Time Management Tools
SASH Application - Open the application for more information.
- Brussels - This five-week program has proven to be a hit with Honors students eager for an enriching study abroad experience that combines formal study with opportunities to expand one’s cultural awareness. During the program, students take two honors courses, both of which are taught in English by faculty at Clemson’s partner university, the Institut Catholique des Hautes Etudes Commerciales. As part of their academic experience students visit historically significant cities. Please visit the Brussels Study Abroad webpage for more information including a link to the application.
- Conference Travel Fund (CTF) - The CTF is intended to provide financial support to students in the Calhoun Honors college planning to attend, or present at, conferences related to their academic interests. Only one Conference Travel Grant per student, per semester. For more information about eligibility and approved expenses please read the CTF Guidelines.
- Departmental Honors Research Grants - Students that are participating in the Departmental Honors Program may apply for funds to support their Departmental Honors Research projects in the fall and spring semesters. These competitive grants may be uses for such needs as equipment, supplies, travel to research facilities or other items beyond the capacity of the student's department to provide. Please take a minute to read the Guidelines and Instructions.
Departmental Honors Research Grants (student portion) are due by midnight on the Wednesday after the first day of classes in the fall and spring semesters. The faculty endorsements are due the following Tuesday at midnight.
- To get started with the Departmental Honors Research Grant application process you must visit the On-Line Admissions page to CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT (ApplyWeb user ID and Password - not your Clemson ID and password)
- If you ever forget your ApplyWeb ID and Password you may return to the On-Line Admissions page and get help with that under Manage Your Account.
- After creating your ApplyWeb ID and Password, come back to this page and click on the Research Grant application link below. It will ask for the ID and Password you just created.
- Duckenfield Scholars Program - The Duckenfield Scholars Program enables one member of the Calhoun Honors College, who demonstrates extraordinary talent, motivation, commitment and ability, to attend St. Peter's College in Oxford, England during the summer. The annual selection of the Duckenfield Scholar is highly competitive and requires submission of a written application and personal interviews
- The Educational Enrichment Travel Grant (EETG) - provides life-changing educational experiences outside the classroom. These experiences may be interships, foreign study, publice service projects or other significant undertakings that are consistent with the student's educational, career and/or personal goals. For more information about Educational Enrichment Travel Grants please visit that webpage.