Honors College Ticket Request for Brooks Center Events
WELCOME to the on-line system for Honors students to sign up for FREE cultural event tickets at the Brooks Center! You will be requesting tickets for one month at a time. Just read the information for each event - you can find detailed information on the Brooks Center website - just click on the link. Check your calendar and make sure there are no conflicts with the events you would like to attend - exams, etc. Submit your request by the deadline as we will need time to compile your information, order the tickets, and distribute them to you.
There are only a limited number of tickets the Honors College can purchase per event and that changes from event to event. So tickets will be on a first-requested, first received basis. All tickets are subject to availability from the Brooks Center.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR REQUESTING TICKETS:
You will receive an email when it is time to request tickets. When requesting tickets:
- Please check you calendar for conflicts with things like exams, work schedules, ball games, etc. before requesting tickets. Please be respectful of the priviledge of free tickets. Some tickets could cost as much as $50 - $85. Please do not request tickets if you will not be able to attend!
- Fill in your personal information.
- Choose the event(s) you would like to attend.
- If there is more than one performance of the same event you may only attend one performance of said event.
- You must submit your request by the deadline stated in the email.
- The form will come down at that time and you will no longer be able to request tickets.
- We will email you when the tickets have been processed and are ready for pickup.
Please click here to request your tickets. If you get an error message the form has been taken down and it is too late to order tickets for the upcoming events.
The upcoming 2015 - 2016 events will be posted here soon - so check back often!