EUREKA! Counselor Application
CHECK BACK AUGUST/SEPTEMBER FOR UPDATED EUREKA! 2014 INFORMATION REGARDING COUNSELOR APPLICATIONS!
EUREKA 2013 Program Dates: Friday, June 28, 2013 through Saturday, August 2, 2013
Counselor Application Deadline to Submit: Sunday, October 14, 2012 by midnight.
The 2013 EUREKA! Program will bring approximately 33 incoming freshman Honors students to Clemson for a five-week period during second summer session in which they will actively participate in research projects or other scholarly activities. The EUREKA PROGRAM is seeking applicants from current Honors students to work as summer program counselors. Candidates that are selected will:
- Receive a salary of $350 per week for the five week period;
- Be housed in the Lightsey Bridge Apartments;
- Be provided a meal plan at Harcombe Dining Hall
Selected applicants are REQUIRED to register for a one-hour First Aid and CPR Training Course (LS 275) during the spring 2013 semester or already be First Aid/CPR certified. Associated lab fees for LS 275 will be paid for by the Calhoun Honors College. Selected applicants are also required to attend all scheduled program activities with the participants for the duration of the five week program. This is a temporary, full-time position. Clemson University does not allow dual employment; therefore selected applicants will not be able to have a second job during the time they are employed as a EUREKA! Counselor.
1. This application does not support a 'save' or 'spell check' feature.
2. If you need a copy for your records you should copy and paste the information into another document to save.
3. All fields are required.
4. This application requires your past employment. Have this information ready before beginning the application. This application does not support a save feature so you cannot return to it.
Each employer should include the following five areas of information:
1. Dates of employment
2. Place of Employment
3. Supervisor's Name
4. Phone Number