EUREKA! Information For Students
INFORMATION for INCOMING EUREKANS!
Listed below are resources and information for students interested in applying for the Eureka! program as well as for those that have already been accepted into the program. If you'd like more information or cannot find what you're looking for, please contact us.
2013 EUREKA Housing Survey - link to form can be found on the Forms page
Application and Eligibility
2013 EUREKA! Facebook Page
Lightsey Bridge Apartments - where EUREKA! participants live during the program
Clemson Safety and Emergency Information
Clemson Traditions and Landmarks
Dining Services Information
History of Clemson
Redfern On-Campus Health Center Information
Airport Shuttle Service Airport Shuttle Service is a private business. This is information if provided to you as a courtesy.
Fall Housing Information for 2013 EUREKANS
We have made special arrangements for EUREKA! participants to move their belongings from their EUREKA! housing to their fall semester housing assingment after the closing dinner on Friday night. Please know that:
- University Housing only allows EUREKA! students to transition to their fall housing on one specific, assigned, date and time.
- For EUREKA! 2013, the transition into fall housing will be Friday, August 2, 2013 between 8:00pm and 10:00pm.
- Only students and parents moving belongings will be allowed access to the dormitories.
- Students wishing to view the dorms will not be admitted.
- Most fall housing assignments will be eligible for transition, however, it is possible that Housing will not be able to approve transitioning in certain circumstances.
Important Freshman Orientation Information for 2013 EUREKANS
Since you have been accepted to Clemson University and the Honors
College you are required to attend summer Freshman Orientation; we
strongly recommend you attend an Honors Orientation session. Now
that you have been accepted into EUREKA!, please do not attend Freshman
Orientation after June 28.
- The most practical session for EUREKAN'S
is the June 27 - 28 session.
- We do not allow students to be excused from assigned lab time to attend Freshman Orientation for the duration of the EUREKA! program.
- We have reserved enough places in the June 27 - 28 orientation session for every 2013 EUREKA! student.
- You should
register for orientations as instructed by the Office of Orientation
(you'll get an orientation packet in the mail).
- If you find that you
are unable to register for the June 27 - 28 session (or earlier), please
contact the Honors Office and we will make sure you receive one of the
For active EUREKANS!
Information for Printing Posters
Poster printing instructions for CCIT Plotters – 2011
Click here for a PDF with guidelines on how to create an effective poster as well as examples of a few past EUREKA! posters
Click an image below to download a hi-res JPEG to include in your posters.