- Undergraduate Programs
- Combined BA/BS-MED
- Masters and Specialist Programs
- Doctoral Programs
- Field and Clinical Practice
- Student Resources
The College of Education's faculty is proud of the strong, nationally accredited undergraduate licensure programs that we provide. Our faculty members have excellent professional reputations, quality classroom teaching experience and a deep devotion to pre-service students, P-12 classrooms and the community.
We prepare teachers to educate and shape the lives of children from birth through high school. Our excellent preparation in both content and methodology includes many collaborative experiences in local schools. It prepares our graduates to shape the economic future of South Carolina, the United States and the world by preparing leaders, workers and citizens for their future roles in society.
The mission of the teacher preparation programs in the College of Education is to prepare critically reflective practitioners who:
- advocate for all learners,
- understand the importance of students' developmental and sociocultural contexts to learning,
- implement research-based instructional practices,
- utilize current disciplinary knowledge to integrate educational theory, research and practice,
- understand the influence of educational policies on their instruction and educational system,
- and stand firm in their conviction that all students can learn.
For more detailed information about each of our undergraduate degrees, please see Clemson University Undergraduate Catalog.