Human Resources


7. Who do I contact if I think I have been unfairly treated and discriminated against?


Prospective and new employees who believe that they have been subjected to discrimination based upon their national origin, citizenship, or immigration status with respect to hiring, termination, or recruitment, through Clemson University’s use of E-Verify, or when completing the Form I-9 should call the Department of Justice, Civil Rights Division, Office of Special Counsel for Immigration Related Unfair Employment Practices at 1-800-255-7688 (TDD: 1-800-237-2515) for assistance.

Back to Previous Page