Human Resources


How do I change my SC state credit union payroll deduction?


Active employees can complete a S.C. State Credit Union Payroll Deduction Authorization. The link is  Once you complete the form (and sign and date it), you will need to forward it to the Payroll Department either through the HR Manager/Liaison in your department, scan and email to from your Clemson email account, or drop it by the Administrative Services Building.  

Another option is to set up a Direct Deposit to send money to your Credit Union checking or savings account.

Back to Previous Page