Human Resources


How do I elect, review or remove my consent to receive my W-2 electronically?


Online W-2’s are only available to active employees, faculty members and student workers. If you are no longer employed by Clemson University, we will mail you your W-2, even if you had previously elected to receive your W-2 online.

To sign up for an Electronic W-2 (or to check your election status), you need to sign-in to HR Self Service and give consent for the electronic form following the steps below:

  1. Click here to get started.
  2. Click on HR Self Service.
  3. You will be prompted to log-in at the ORACLE / PeopleSoft sign-in screen using your Clemson ID & password.
  4. ORACLE/PeopleSoft will prompt you to authenticate with DUO. For instructions regarding registration for DUO, click here.
  5. Click on Payroll and Compensation.
  6. Find the link for W-2/W-2c Consent and click on it.
  7. Check the box consenting to receive your W-2 online. You will be asked for your HR-Pin to confirm your decision. This was mailed to you.
  8. If you need assistance with your ID and Password, DUO Registration, or retrieval of your HR-Pin, please contact

If you are no longer an active employee, faculty member, enrolled student or student worker, click here for the link to manage your address as an inactive employee in the Human Resources system.  Department addresses should not be used as your Mailing Address.

There is a $10 charge for all W-2 reprints. Verifying and updating your address in the correct system will save you the cost of a reprint if your W-2 is mailed to an incorrect address.

Payroll will notify active employees, faculty members and student workers once electronic W-2’s are available.

Back to Previous Page