Human Resources


Staff Voluntary Reduction in Time: How do I get my revised schedule approved?


You will complete the Reduction in Time Request Form, submit the form to your immediate supervisor for approval, he/she will then forward to the applicable VP or Dean for approvals, then the form will be submitted to the Office of Human Resources for the time and pay reduction to be entered into the Human Resources system.  The final approval is contingent upon the employee meeting with Clemson University's Office of Human Resources to discuss options.

Back to Previous Page